CTS and NV65 compliance standards
- Structure designed and installed to remain stable under the effects of a wind 100km/hour (closed structure) and a snow load of 10da/N/m2 (10kg/m2) in horizontal projection.
- If the wind is greater than 100km / h, it is necessary to evacuate the structure.
- If the snow load exceeds 10da/N/m ², it is necessary to clear the roof of the structure or of heating to melt the snow.
- The NV65 rules are rules defining the effects of snow and wind on buildings and annexes.
- They aim to set the values of climatic loads (wind and snow) and give the assessment methods related efforts throughout a building or its parts.